Pagina's

zondag 18 juli 2010

Sketchy Thursdays august DT call: Love her angelic face

Sketchy Thursdays is having a guest design call for august with a sketch I used earlier. Extra details: you have to use some yellow and make some embellishments yourself.


I've used some pictures of String, close ups of her face that makes me always so happy!
The papers are from BG max and whiskers, the yellow is punched from some yellow bling cardstock of DCWV. I've made the little wings with angelic on it, the orange hart with the bling and the funny yellow and orange spirals made from scrappersfloss.

I hope this LO expresses the way I love my small catt and enjoy her every day. Even made a blog about her: Ik ben String.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. awwww! so sweet! and i LOVE the kitty's name!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a pretty cat.
    Love your LO. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very cute layout, I love the 'angelic' wings that you made, they're really sweet. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love love love love the photos and the soft colors!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen